XCIPTV Player On Andriod & Smart Tv Setup, and Installation Guide
How to Install XCIPTV Player on Android Devices
(1) Unlock your Android device and go to Play Store.
(2) Browse for XCIPTV Player in the Google Play Store.
(3) Select Install to install the IPTV Player on your Android device.
(4) Wait for the installation to finish and open the IPTV Player app.
(5) Enter the M3U URL from any Service Provider like XYZ IPTV.
(6) Enjoy streaming the content provided by the service provider on your Android device.
How to Install XCIPTV Player on Windows and Mac PC
(1) Launch your PC and open the web browser.
(2) Search for BlueStacks and choose BlueStacks Official Website from the search results.
(3) Download and Install the latest version of BlueStacks based on the properties of your PC.
(4) Wait for the installation process to be over and launch the BlueStacks app.
(5) Sign in using your Google Account and on the home screen, click on Google Play Store.
(6) Type XCIPTV Player in the search and select the IPTV Player.
(7) Download the XCIPTV app and open the IPTV Player app.
(8) Enter the M3U URL from any service provider and stream the contents available on the provider on your PC.
How to Install XCIPTV Player on Smart TV
(1) Turn on your PC and search for XCIPTV Player on your browser.
(2) Select Download to download the app on your PC from a reliable website.
(3) Connect a USB Drive to your PC and transfer the IPTV Player Apk file to the USB Drive.
(4) Remove the USB Drive from your PC.
(5) Connect the USB Drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
(6) Install the IPTV Player app on your Smart TV.
(7) Launch the IPTV Player app and enter the M3U URL from a service provider like Tenet Streams IPTV to stream the content on your Smart TV.
How to Install XCIPTV Player on Firestick
(1) Start your Firestick device and connect it to the internet.
(2) Click the Find tab and select Search.
(3) Search for Downloader in the Amazon App Store and choose the Downloader app.
(4) Click Download to install the app on your Firestick and press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
(5) Go back to the Fire TV home screen and click the Settings icon on the home screen.
(6) Select My Fire TV in the Settings.
(7) Select Developer Options and choose to Install unknown apps.
(8) To install apps from unknown sources, enable the Downloader app.
(9) Launch the Downloader app and select Accept in the prompt.
(10) Enter the URL of the XCIPTV Player Apk and select Go.
(11) Click Download to download the player apk file and select Install to install the XCIPTV app.
(12) Once the installation of the IPTV Player is done, open the IPTV Player app.
(12) Enter the M3U URL and enjoy streaming its content on your Firestick.
XCIPTV Player is an amazing player to stream live TV as well as on-demand content. It has a parental control feature and the IPTV Player does not come with any type of content. If you have any issues with the above guide, then kindly leave your thoughts in the comments section.XCIPTV Player is an amazing player to stream live TV as well as on-demand content. It has a parental control feature and the IPTV Player does not come with any type of content. If you have any issues with the above guide, then kindly leave your thoughts in the comments section.