IPTV BOXES SETUP GUIDE
Some examples of IPTV boxes include the Formuler, Dreamlink box, Aceroid Android
or BuzzTV X5 box (there are many more examples).
IPTV boxes use their own app to stream our service. So the exact instructions might be a little bit different depending on what box you are using. Below are the steps you need to follow
1. Provide us with the MAC address starting with 00:1A:79 Or 00:1E:B8 Or AA:BB:CC OR when you order a subscription.
2. The MAC address can usually be found on a sticker somewhere on the box or on the box settings page.
3. Under Portal Settings, enter the Portal URL as seen below.
- http:// (Put portal URL here given by your service provider)
4. Make payment for your subscription and wait for the activation confirmation from Service Provider.
5. Once you confirm that your device has been activated, reboot the box and load the portal.
Common mistakes and issues.
If you have received a confirmation stating your service has been activated but you are still getting an authentication screen, it usually means that there is a discrepancy between the MAC address you provided to us and that of your device. Please double-check and provide us with the correct MAC address.
If you get a message that states firmware is outdated or the path to the portal is not found, it means that you have entered the MAC address incorrectly