Ministra Player for Apple TV – Easy-to-use IPTV player
In this complete guide, we’ll take you through, step by step, the process of setting up IPTV service for the first time with the Ministra Player app. Most people already have a compatible device and don’t even know it.
Device supported with Ministra Player –
1. All Smart LG and Samsung TVs
2. All iOS and Android Devices
3. Some latest Panasonic Smart TVs are also supported.
4. Roku devices including Roku OS-based TVs
A smart and easy-to-use player for live TV, TV shows, and movies from your IPTV/OTT/VoD provider.
Before downloading the application, we recommend that you contact your IPTV provider and confirm that Ministra Player is compatible with their service. Also ask your provider for a login, a password and a link to their authorization server (portal).
With the Ministra Player, you can
– watch live TV, TV shows, and movies;
– don’t miss a part of your favourite program with Timeshift;
– add content that you like to favourites.
A complete list of available services depends on your IPTV provider’s offer according to your subscription plan.
What exactly is the Ministra Player?
It’s a Stalker-based app that allows adding any stalker portal from supported servers. You can replace your extra IPTV box with this app.
- This app is free just needs a portal URL, username and password.
- Download Ministra Player free app from App Store
- Download Ministra Player free app from the Play Store
- Install the app on your android or any IOS device
- Click On “Add Portal” (right-hand upper corner)
- Enter the postal address provided after the activation
- Example – http://desire.mag1.tv
(ASK US FOR THE PORTAL URL OR ELSE WILL BE PROVIDED AFTER PURCHASE)
- Click “Next “
- Enter the username and password provided after the activation.
- Click “Next “
- It will load the screen with TV, Video club.
- You are all set. Enjoy.
- Important: the application does not contain any built-in channels or movies. It plays only the content from your IPTV provider in accordance with your subscription plan.