Install TiviMate on Android Device
This app is likely available in the Google Play Store if you’re running an Android TV, Box, phone, or tablet. Just search for “TiviMate IPTV Player” and install it.
You may also see TiviMate Companion when performing this search. That app is only used to register for the premium service.
Once you subscribe to our IPTV service we will provide you with an m3u playlist URL needed to enjoy watching your favorite TV channels, movies, and series via tivimate player.
How To Setup IPTV within TiviMate
1. Open TiviMate App and click Add Playlist
2. Click Enter URL
3. Enter the specified M3U URL that you received from us with your account information inserted.
You usually have two M3U URLs. One is for the channel list and one is for the EPG (TV guide). We insert the EPG M3U URL into step #8 below. In case you do not opt to configure with Xtream Codes login.
Most M3U URL requires you to enter your username and password.
You usually see where these go into the URL because they are entered with “username=xxxx” & password =XXXX”.
You enter your username and password where the X’s are located.
IPTV Service M3U LINKS
NOTE: If you want to use The top link is your login and the bottom link is for EPG.
Replace xxx with your username and password.
Once you have entered your username and password in the URL, you can use bit.ly the service and shorten the
URL to make it easier to enter the box below. That’s what we did.
If you don’t want to use bit.ly, make sure that the address is entered in the box without mistakes.
An error character in the address and this does not work.
4. Click Nex and wait for the playlist to download.
5. You will see the Playlist is processed message with Channel count and your Playlist name. Click Next.
6. We will now insert EPG TV Guide. Choose Enter URL.
7. Type the EPG URL we sent you in the email Or Whatsapp
8. Click Done.
9. TV Guide will import and you will be able to start viewing!
It is important to note that many of the features within TiviMate are not available for those who choose to use the free service.
For example, if you try adding a channel or channels to favorites you will be prompted with the following message:
For those who wish to use the free version, simply click Cancel and continue with the TiviMate App.