You will need to install the Smart-STB app on your TV in order to use our service.
Luckily, it is pretty easy to install and configure. Here is a great video that you might find useful.
1. From your app store, install the Smart-STB app on your Samsung or LG television
2. Open the app and go to the Device Info page. Copy the Software ID and Virtual MAC address.
3. Head to the Smart-STB website and choose between their 7-day free trial, monthly membership, or lifetime fee.
4. Register the Software ID on the website.
5. Enter the portal URL of the server
- http://(Put portal URL here given by your service provider)
6. Go back to the app and select Portal. Re-enter the Portal URL http://xxxxxxxx
7. Place an order on our website or Whatsapp for a subscription and provide us with a Virtual MAC address
8. Make payment and wait for an activation confirmation.
9. Reboot the device and load the Custom portal you created. It should load momentarily.
Common issues and mistakes.
If you get a message stating that your firmware needs to be updated, you have most likely entered the Portal URL incorrectly.
If you get an authentication screen asking for a username/password, it usually means that we have not yet activated your service or the Virtual MAC address you provided to us does not match the one on the app.
If you don’t have access to the custom portal on the app, it usually means that you did not register the Software ID under “Device Info” on the Smart-STB website.